Monday, June 15, 2009

Almost to My Original Goal!

I received a package of fabric today from Michelle W. in Iowa with enough pieces to make 6-7 aprons! That should take me right up to the original goal of 50 aprons! That's what Tammy predicted they would need right away.

I WILL still be making aprons along with baby blanket and the latest request for scarves. So if you still have a yard or two of extra fabric laying around, I'd love to turn it into an apron! Who knows how many they will really need until the classes get going and the vocational center opens the end of this summer.

I had no idea I would be able to reach this goal so quickly, and I could not have done it without everyone listed to the right. Even have the postage money to ship off the last of those aprons. I'll be working on Michelle's fabric over the next few days and should (hopefully) get a picture posted this weekend.

I'm overwhelmed and in awe of the generosity of all of you. I can't thank you enough for helping me to pull this off!

No comments:

Post a Comment